Consumer effects decline with prey diversity
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2004
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 192–201, March 2004
How to Cite
Hillebrand, H. and Cardinale, B. J. (2004), Consumer effects decline with prey diversity. Ecology Letters, 7: 192–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00570.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2004
- Editor, J. Chase Manuscript received 3 December 2003 First decision made 22 December 2003 Manuscript accepted 6 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!