Role of first-order consumers in ecosystem carbon flow
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2004
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 232–240, March 2004
How to Cite
Cebrian, J. (2004), Role of first-order consumers in ecosystem carbon flow. Ecology Letters, 7: 232–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00574.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2004
- Editor, Shahid Naeem Manuscript received 16 October 2003 First decision made 23 November 2003 Second decision made 21 December 2003 Manuscript accepted 12 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!