Microgeographical variation in thermal preference by an amphibian
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2004
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 369–373, May 2004
How to Cite
Kealoha Freidenburg, L. and Skelly, D. K. (2004), Microgeographical variation in thermal preference by an amphibian. Ecology Letters, 7: 369–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00587.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2004
- Editor, Volker Loeschcke Manuscript received 8 January 2004 First decision made 17 January 2004 Second decision made 8 February 2004 Manuscript accepted 18 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!