Increased susceptibility to oxidative stress as a proximate cost of reproduction
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 363–368, May 2004
How to Cite
Alonso-Alvarez, C., Bertrand, S., Devevey, G., Prost, J., Faivre, B. and Sorci, G. (2004), Increased susceptibility to oxidative stress as a proximate cost of reproduction. Ecology Letters, 7: 363–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00594.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
- Editor, Volker Loeschcke Manuscript received 11 December 2003 First decision made 15 January 2004 Manuscript accepted 5 March 2004 Originally submitted as a Report
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!