Sensitivity analysis of equilibrium in density-dependent matrix population models
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 380–387, May 2004
How to Cite
Caswell, H., Takada, T. and Hunter, C. M. (2004), Sensitivity analysis of equilibrium in density-dependent matrix population models. Ecology Letters, 7: 380–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00595.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
- Editor, Viejo Kaitala Manuscript received 19 December 2003 First decision made 28 January 2004 Manuscript accepted 20 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!