Abrupt community change on a rocky shore – biological mechanisms contributing to the potential formation of an alternative state
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2004
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 441–445, June 2004
How to Cite
Paine, R. T. and Trimble, A. C. (2004), Abrupt community change on a rocky shore – biological mechanisms contributing to the potential formation of an alternative state. Ecology Letters, 7: 441–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00601.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2004
- Editor, Thomas Miller Manuscript received 5 February 2004 First decision made 1 March 2004 Manuscript accepted 23 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!