Present address: Biodiversity Conservation Laboratory, Department of Environmental Studies, University of the Aegean, GR-811 00, Mytilene, Lesbos, Greece.
Biodiversity effects increase linearly with biotope space
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 574–583, July 2004
How to Cite
Dimitrakopoulos, P. G. and Schmid, B. (2004), Biodiversity effects increase linearly with biotope space. Ecology Letters, 7: 574–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00607.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Editor, Shahid Naeem Manuscript received 30 January 2004 First decision made 4 February 2004 Second decision made 29 March 2004 Manuscript accepted 12 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!