Parasites in the food web: linking amphibian malformations and aquatic eutrophication
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 521–526, July 2004
How to Cite
Johnson, P. T. J. and Chase, J. M. (2004), Parasites in the food web: linking amphibian malformations and aquatic eutrophication. Ecology Letters, 7: 521–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00610.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Editor, Ross Alford Manuscript received 12 March 2004 First decision made 2 April 2004 Second decision made 16 April 2004 Manuscript accepted 19 April 2004 Exceeded normal length
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!