Below-ground competition between trees and grasses may overwhelm the facilitative effects of hydraulic lift
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2004
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 623–631, August 2004
How to Cite
Ludwig, F., Dawson, T. E., Prins, H. H. T., Berendse, F. and de Kroon, H. (2004), Below-ground competition between trees and grasses may overwhelm the facilitative effects of hydraulic lift. Ecology Letters, 7: 623–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00615.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2004
- Editor, Goran Agren Manuscript received 25 February 2004 First decision made 6 April 2004 Manuscript accepted 26 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!