Stoichiometry of actual vs. potential predator–prey interactions: insights into nitrogen limitation for arthropod predators
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2004
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 876–883, September 2004
How to Cite
Fagan, W. F. and Denno, R. F. (2004), Stoichiometry of actual vs. potential predator–prey interactions: insights into nitrogen limitation for arthropod predators. Ecology Letters, 7: 876–883. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00641.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2004
- Editor, James Grover Manuscript received 16 March 2004 First decision made 26 April 2004 Second decision made 28 May 2004 Manuscript accepted 8 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!