Distinctiveness magnifies the impact of biological invaders in aquatic ecosystems
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2004
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 781–784, September 2004
How to Cite
Ricciardi, A. and Atkinson, S. K. (2004), Distinctiveness magnifies the impact of biological invaders in aquatic ecosystems. Ecology Letters, 7: 781–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00642.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2004
- Editor, Jonathan Chase Manuscript received 20 March 2004 First decision made 19 April 2004 Second dicision made 1 June 2004 Manuscript accepted 7 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!