Present address: S. Kathleen Lyons, National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, University of California – Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA.
Was a ‘hyperdisease’ responsible for the late Pleistocene megafaunal extinction?
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 859–868, September 2004
How to Cite
Kathleen Lyons, S., Smith, F. A., Wagner, P. J., White, E. P. and Brown, J. H. (2004), Was a ‘hyperdisease’ responsible for the late Pleistocene megafaunal extinction?. Ecology Letters, 7: 859–868. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00643.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Editor, Pablo Marquet Manuscript received 31 March 2004 First decision made 5 May 2004 Manuscript accepted 7 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!