Having the guts to compete: how intestinal plasticity explains costs of inducible defences
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2004
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 869–875, September 2004
How to Cite
Relyea, R. A. and Auld, J. R. (2004), Having the guts to compete: how intestinal plasticity explains costs of inducible defences. Ecology Letters, 7: 869–875. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00645.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2004
- Editor, Gabriele Sorci Manuscript received 19 April 2004 First decision 25 May 2004 Manuscript accepted 7 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!