Does a latitudinal gradient in seedling survival favour larger seeds in the tropics?
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2004
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 911–914, October 2004
How to Cite
Moles, A. T., Warton, D. I., Stevens, R. D. and Westoby, M. (2004), Does a latitudinal gradient in seedling survival favour larger seeds in the tropics?. Ecology Letters, 7: 911–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00647.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2004
- Editor, Marcel Rejmanek Manuscript received 20 May 2004 First decision made 5 June 2004 Manuscript accepted 9 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!