Attraction of willow warblers to sawfly-damaged mountain birches: novel function of inducible plant defences?
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 915–918, October 2004
How to Cite
Mäntylä, E., Klemola, T. and Haukioja, E. (2004), Attraction of willow warblers to sawfly-damaged mountain birches: novel function of inducible plant defences?. Ecology Letters, 7: 915–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00653.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Editor, Marcel Lambrechts Manuscript received 27 May 2004 First decision made 10 June 2004 Second decision made 18 June 2004 Manuscript accepted 18 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!