Aggregated seed dispersal by spider monkeys limits recruitment to clumped patterns in Virola calophylla
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1058–1067, November 2004
How to Cite
Russo, S. E. and Augspurger, C. K. (2004), Aggregated seed dispersal by spider monkeys limits recruitment to clumped patterns in Virola calophylla. Ecology Letters, 7: 1058–1067. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00668.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Editor, Marcel Rejmanek Manuscript received 28 April 2004 First decision made 5 June 2004 Manuscript accepted 26 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!