Present address (both authors): Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK
Parasites mediate the relationship between host diversity and disturbance frequency
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1029–1034, November 2004
How to Cite
Morgan, A. D. and Buckling, A. (2004), Parasites mediate the relationship between host diversity and disturbance frequency. Ecology Letters, 7: 1029–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00670.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Editor, Jonathan Chase Manuscript received 26 February 2004 First decision made 28 March 2004 Second decision made 11 June 2004 Manuscript accepted 21 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!