† Present address: ULRA, Universidad Mayor de San Simon, Cochabamba, Bolivia.
Predictions and tests of climate-based hypotheses of broad-scale variation in taxonomic richness
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2004
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 1121–1134, December 2004
How to Cite
Currie, D. J., Mittelbach, G. G., Cornell, H. V., Field, R., Guégan, J.-F., Hawkins, B. A., Kaufman, D. M., Kerr, J. T., Oberdorff, T., O'Brien, E. and Turner, J. R. G. (2004), Predictions and tests of climate-based hypotheses of broad-scale variation in taxonomic richness. Ecology Letters, 7: 1121–1134. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00671.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2004
- Editor, George Hurtt Manuscript received 1 April 2004 First decision made 11 May 2004 Second decision made 22 July 2004 Manuscript accepted 4 August 2004 Exceeds normal length
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!