Is maximizing protection the same as minimizing loss? Efficiency and retention as alternative measures of the effectiveness of proposed reserves
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2004
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1035–1046, November 2004
How to Cite
Pressey, R. L., Watts, M. E. and Barrett, T. W. (2004), Is maximizing protection the same as minimizing loss? Efficiency and retention as alternative measures of the effectiveness of proposed reserves. Ecology Letters, 7: 1035–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00672.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2004
- Editor, Steve Beissinger Manuscript received 8 March 2004 First decision made 13 April 2004 Second decision made 22 June 2004 Manuscript accepted 13 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!