Resource competition and adaptive radiation in a microbial microcosm
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2004
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 38–46, January 2005
How to Cite
Craig MacLean, R., Dickson, A. and Bell, G. (2005), Resource competition and adaptive radiation in a microbial microcosm. Ecology Letters, 8: 38–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00689.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2004
- Editor, Masakado Kawata Manuscript received 3 June 2004 First decision made 13 July 2004 Second decision made 13 September 2004 Manuscript accepted 23 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!