Mapping environments at risk under different global climate change scenarios
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2004
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January 2005
How to Cite
Saxon, E., Baker, B., Hargrove, W., Hoffman, F. and Zganjar, C. (2005), Mapping environments at risk under different global climate change scenarios. Ecology Letters, 8: 53–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00694.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2004
- Editor, Mark Schwarz Manuscript received 9 August 2004 First decision made 17 September 2004 Manuscript accepted 5 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!