Anthropogenic impacts upon plant species richness and net primary productivity in California
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2004
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 127–137, February 2005
How to Cite
Williams, J. W., Seabloom, E. W., Slayback, D., Stoms, D. M. and Viers, J. H. (2005), Anthropogenic impacts upon plant species richness and net primary productivity in California. Ecology Letters, 8: 127–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00706.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2004
- Editor, Helmut Hillebrand Manuscript received 10 May 2004 First decision made 15 June 2004 Second decision made 20 September 2004 Manuscript accepted 1 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!