Anthropogenic impacts upon plant species richness and net primary productivity in California
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2004
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 127–137, February 2005
How to Cite
Williams, J. W., Seabloom, E. W., Slayback, D., Stoms, D. M. and Viers, J. H. (2005), Anthropogenic impacts upon plant species richness and net primary productivity in California. Ecology Letters, 8: 127–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00706.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2004
- Editor, Helmut Hillebrand Manuscript received 10 May 2004 First decision made 15 June 2004 Second decision made 20 September 2004 Manuscript accepted 1 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!