Identification of high-use habitat and threats to leatherback sea turtles in northern waters: new directions for conservation
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 195–201, February 2005
How to Cite
James, M. C., Andrea Ottensmeyer, C. and Myers, R. A. (2005), Identification of high-use habitat and threats to leatherback sea turtles in northern waters: new directions for conservation. Ecology Letters, 8: 195–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00710.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Editor, Steve Beissinger Manuscript received 22 September 2004 First decision made 30 October 2004 Manuscript accepted 10 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!