Environmental specialists: their prevalence and their influence on community-similarity analyses
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2005
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 261–271, March 2005
How to Cite
Pither, J. and Aarssen, L. W. (2005), Environmental specialists: their prevalence and their influence on community-similarity analyses. Ecology Letters, 8: 261–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2004.00718.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2005
- Editor, Peter Morin Manuscript received 6 October 2004 First decision made 15 November 2004 Manuscript accepted 29 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!