Present address: Ethan P. White, Department of Biology, Utah State University, 5305 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322, USA
Disparity between range map- and survey-based analyses of species richness: patterns, processes and implications
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2005
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 319–327, March 2005
How to Cite
Hurlbert, A. H. and White, E. P. (2005), Disparity between range map- and survey-based analyses of species richness: patterns, processes and implications. Ecology Letters, 8: 319–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00726.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2005
- Editor, Fangliang He Manuscript received 8 November 2004 First decision made 9 December 2004 Manuscript accepted 20 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!