Introduced species as evolutionary traps
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 241–246, March 2005
How to Cite
Schlaepfer, M. A., Sherman, P. W., Blossey, B. and Runge, M. C. (2005), Introduced species as evolutionary traps. Ecology Letters, 8: 241–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00730.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Editor, Nicholas Gotelli Manuscript received 2 November 2004 First decision made 12 December 2004 Manuscript accepted 23 December 2004 Exceeds normal length
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!