Present address: Institute of Zoology, Zoological Society of London, Wellcome Building, Regent's Park NW1 4RY UK. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Susceptibility of Italian agile frog populations to an emerging strain of Ranavirus parallels population genetic diversity
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 401–408, April 2005
How to Cite
Pearman, P. B. and Garner, T. W. J. (2005), Susceptibility of Italian agile frog populations to an emerging strain of Ranavirus parallels population genetic diversity. Ecology Letters, 8: 401–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00735.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
- Editor, Ross Alford Manuscript received 22 November 2004 First decision made 29 December 2004 Manuscript accepted 10 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!