Confronting different models of community structure to species-abundance data: a Bayesian model comparison
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 493–504, May 2005
How to Cite
Etienne, R. S. and Olff, H. (2005), Confronting different models of community structure to species-abundance data: a Bayesian model comparison. Ecology Letters, 8: 493–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00745.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Editor, Marti Anderson Manuscript received 8 October 2004 First decision made 16 November 2004 Manuscript accepted 26 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!