Forest turnover rates follow global and regional patterns of productivity
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 524–531, May 2005
How to Cite
Stephenson, N. L. and van Mantgem, P. J. (2005), Forest turnover rates follow global and regional patterns of productivity. Ecology Letters, 8: 524–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00746.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
- Editor, Josep Penuelas Manuscript received 10 November 2004 First decision made 21 December 2004 Manuscript accepted 31 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!