Present address: South Florida Water Management District, 3301 Gun Club Rd., PO Box 24680, West Palm Beach, FL 33416, USA
Incubation reduces microbial growth on eggshells and the opportunity for trans-shell infection
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 532–537, May 2005
How to Cite
Cook, M. I., Beissinger, S. R., Toranzos, G. A. and Arendt, W. J. (2005), Incubation reduces microbial growth on eggshells and the opportunity for trans-shell infection. Ecology Letters, 8: 532–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00748.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Editor, Gabriele Sorci Manuscript received 3 January 2005 Manuscript accepted 1 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!