Diversity decreases invasion via both sampling and complementarity effects
Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
© 2005 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 604–611, June 2005
How to Cite
Fargione, J. E. and Tilman, D. (2005), Diversity decreases invasion via both sampling and complementarity effects. Ecology Letters, 8: 604–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00753.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
- Editor, Marcel Rejmanek Manuscript received 12 January 2005 First decision made 20 February 2005 Manuscript accepted 28 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!