A unified treatment of top-down and bottom-up control of reproduction in populations
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 691–695, July 2005
How to Cite
Munch, S. B., Snover, M. L., Watters, G. M. and Mangel, M. (2005), A unified treatment of top-down and bottom-up control of reproduction in populations. Ecology Letters, 8: 691–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00766.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
- Editor, Tim Coulson Manuscript received 27 January 2005 First decision 3 March 2005 Manuscript accepted 18 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!