Use of non-limiting substrates to increase size; a generic strategy to simultaneously optimize uptake and minimize predation in pelagic osmotrophs?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 675–682, July 2005
How to Cite
Thingstad, T. F., Øvreås, L., Egge, J. K., Løvdal, T. and Heldal, M. (2005), Use of non-limiting substrates to increase size; a generic strategy to simultaneously optimize uptake and minimize predation in pelagic osmotrophs?. Ecology Letters, 8: 675–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00768.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Editor: Peter Morin Manuscript received 17 November 2004 First decision 29 December 2004 Manuscript accepted 7 March 2005 Exceeds normal length
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!