The combined effects of energy and disturbance on species richness in protist microcosms
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 730–738, July 2005
How to Cite
Scholes, L., Warren, P. H. and Beckerman, A. P. (2005), The combined effects of energy and disturbance on species richness in protist microcosms. Ecology Letters, 8: 730–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00777.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Editor, Peter Morin Manuscript received 10 November 2004 First decision made 13 December 2004 Second decision made 14 March 2005 Manuscript accepted 12 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!