Linking litter calcium, earthworms and soil properties: a common garden test with 14 tree species
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 811–818, August 2005
How to Cite
Reich, P. B., Oleksyn, J., Modrzynski, J., Mrozinski, P., Hobbie, S. E., Eissenstat, D. M., Chorover, J., Chadwick, O. A., Hale, C. M. and Tjoelker, M. G. (2005), Linking litter calcium, earthworms and soil properties: a common garden test with 14 tree species. Ecology Letters, 8: 811–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00779.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Editor, Michael Hochberg Manuscript received 8 April 2005 Manuscript accepted 21 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!