Present address: Zachary T. Long, Institute of Marine Sciences, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill Morehead City, NC 28557, USA
Temporal stability of aquatic food webs: partitioning the effects of species diversity, species composition and enrichment
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 819–828, August 2005
How to Cite
Steiner, C. F., Long, Z. T., Krumins, J. A. and Morin, P. J. (2005), Temporal stability of aquatic food webs: partitioning the effects of species diversity, species composition and enrichment. Ecology Letters, 8: 819–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00785.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Editor, Oswald Schmitz Manuscript received 8 March 2005 First decision made 8 April 2005 Manuscript accepted 5 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!