Species pool size and invasibility of island communities: a null model of sampling effects
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 909–917, September 2005
How to Cite
Herben, T. (2005), Species pool size and invasibility of island communities: a null model of sampling effects. Ecology Letters, 8: 909–917. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00790.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Editor, Thomas Miller Manuscript received 14 March 2005 First decision 7 April 2005 Manuscript accepted 28 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!