Timing and abundance as key mechanisms affecting trophic interactions in variable environments
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2005
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 952–958, September 2005
How to Cite
Durant, J. M., Hjermann, D. Ø., Anker-Nilssen, T., Beaugrand, G., Mysterud, A., Pettorelli, N. and Stenseth, N. Chr. (2005), Timing and abundance as key mechanisms affecting trophic interactions in variable environments. Ecology Letters, 8: 952–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00798.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2005
- Editor, Jordi Bascompte Manuscript received 4 April 2005 First decision made 12 May 2005 Manuscript accepted 18 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!