Biotic resistance to plant invasions? Native herbivores prefer non-native plants
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2005
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 959–967, September 2005
How to Cite
Parker, J. D. and Hay, M. E. (2005), Biotic resistance to plant invasions? Native herbivores prefer non-native plants. Ecology Letters, 8: 959–967. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00799.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2005
- Editor, Rebecca Irwin Manuscript received 24 March 2005 First decision made 18 April 2005 Second decision made 13 May 2005 Manuscript accepted 18 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!