Direct and indirect fishery effects on small coastal elasmobranchs in the northern Gulf of Mexico
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2005
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1095–1104, October 2005
How to Cite
Shepherd, T. D. and Myers, R. A. (2005), Direct and indirect fishery effects on small coastal elasmobranchs in the northern Gulf of Mexico. Ecology Letters, 8: 1095–1104. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00807.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2005
- Editor, Hugh Possingham Manuscript received 9 May 2005 First decision made 17 June 2005 Manuscript accepted 29 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!