Patch area, population density and the scaling of migration rates: the resource concentration hypothesis revisited
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1057–1065, October 2005
How to Cite
Hambäck, P. A. and Englund, G. (2005), Patch area, population density and the scaling of migration rates: the resource concentration hypothesis revisited. Ecology Letters, 8: 1057–1065. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00811.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Editor, David Storch Manuscript received 13 April 2005 First decision made 19 May 2005 Second decision made 16 June 2005 Manuscript accepted 20 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!