Magnitude and variability of process rates in fungal diversity-litter decomposition relationships
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1129–1137, November 2005
How to Cite
Dang, C. K., Chauvet, E. and Gessner, M. O. (2005), Magnitude and variability of process rates in fungal diversity-litter decomposition relationships. Ecology Letters, 8: 1129–1137. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00815.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Editor, David Wardle Manuscript received 3 May 2005 First decision made 7 June 2005 Manuscript accepted 30 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!