Present address: James P. Higham, Centre for Research in Evolutionary Anthropology, Roehampton University, Holybourne Avenue, London SW15 4JD, UK
Why are birds’ eggs speckled?
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1105–1113, October 2005
How to Cite
Gosler, A. G., Higham, J. P. and James Reynolds, S. (2005), Why are birds’ eggs speckled?. Ecology Letters, 8: 1105–1113. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00816.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Editor, Marcel M. Lambrechts Manuscript received 28 April 2005 First decision made 6 June 2005 Manuscript accepted 1 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!