A dispersal-limited sampling theory for species and alleles
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2005
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1147–1156, November 2005
How to Cite
Etienne, R. S. and Alonso, D. (2005), A dispersal-limited sampling theory for species and alleles. Ecology Letters, 8: 1147–1156. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00817.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2005
- Editor, Jerome Chave Manuscript received 11 May 2005 First decision made 20 June 2005 Second decision made 11 July 2005 Manuscript accepted 12 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!