Oil pollution and climate have wide-scale impacts on seabird demographics
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1157–1164, November 2005
How to Cite
Votier, S. C., Hatchwell, B. J., Beckerman, A., McCleery, R. H., Hunter, F. M., Pellatt, J., Trinder, M. and Birkhead, T. R. (2005), Oil pollution and climate have wide-scale impacts on seabird demographics. Ecology Letters, 8: 1157–1164. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00818.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
- Editor, Tim Coulson Manuscript received 23 May 2005 First decision 28 June 2005 Second decision 13 July 2005 Manuscript accepted 14 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!