Effects of macroalgal species identity and richness on primary production in benthic marine communities
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1165–1174, November 2005
How to Cite
Bruno, J. F., Boyer, K. E., Duffy, J. E., Lee, S. C. and Kertesz, J. S. (2005), Effects of macroalgal species identity and richness on primary production in benthic marine communities. Ecology Letters, 8: 1165–1174. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00823.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Editor, Helmut Hillebrand Manuscript received 1 April 2005 First decision made 6 May 2005 Second decision made 28 June 2005 Manuscript accepted 20 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!