Present address: Institute of Marine Sciences, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 3431 Arendell St, Morehead City, NC 28557, USA
Effects of organism size and community composition on ecosystem functioning
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 1271–1282, December 2005
How to Cite
Long, Z. T. and Morin, P. J. (2005), Effects of organism size and community composition on ecosystem functioning. Ecology Letters, 8: 1271–1282. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00830.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
- Editor, Goran Agren Manuscript received 10 June 2005 First decision made 21 July 2005 Manuscript accepted 18 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!