Predator diversity and the functioning of ecosystems: the role of intraguild predation in dampening trophic cascades
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2005
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 1299–1306, December 2005
How to Cite
Finke, D. L. and Denno, R. F. (2005), Predator diversity and the functioning of ecosystems: the role of intraguild predation in dampening trophic cascades. Ecology Letters, 8: 1299–1306. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00832.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Editor, Peter Morin Manuscript received 28 April 2005 First decision made 6 June 2005 Second decision made 13 August 2005 Manuscript accepted 31 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!