Transfer of endophyte-origin defensive alkaloids from a grass to a hemiparasitic plant
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2005
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 1256–1263, December 2005
How to Cite
Lehtonen, P., Helander, M., Wink, M., Sporer, F. and Saikkonen, K. (2005), Transfer of endophyte-origin defensive alkaloids from a grass to a hemiparasitic plant. Ecology Letters, 8: 1256–1263. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00834.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2005
- Editor, Rebecca Irwin Manuscript received 4 April 2005 First decision made 6 May 2005 Second decision made 31 May 2005 Third decision made 11 July 2005 Manuscript accepted 20 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!