The tri-trophic niche concept and adaptive radiation of phytophagous insects
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2005
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 1247–1255, December 2005
How to Cite
Singer, M. S. and Stireman, J. O. (2005), The tri-trophic niche concept and adaptive radiation of phytophagous insects. Ecology Letters, 8: 1247–1255. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00835.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Editor, Howard Cornell Manuscript received 1 June 2005 First decision made 11 July 2005 Manuscript accepted 26 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!